Monday, December 13, 2010

CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WITH YOUR DOG...

You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town
He's making a list
And checking it twice.,
Gonna find out who’s naughty and nice 
Arf! Arf! Santa Claus is coming to town…Kids would surely love to see a doggy like me wearing a dog Santa costume with a matching dog Santa hat on. Like Santa Claus, I would be the center of attention. This would be the best holiday costume for me, great for a group picture taking with the kids and my dear master.
owners like my master love to have cute pictures of me. Why? She uses our picture together to make Christmas cards and send them to families and friends. The cards are deeply appreciated because it’s made personally by my master with all her heart.
That is actually the spirit of Christmas expressing and sharing love for each other in every way. Christmas is not about gifts. It’s about LOVE…giving gifts is just one way of showing how people show appreciate and love each other.
Christmas is not about the party either…It is about spending quality time together with family, friends and pets too! People are busy all the time and they consider Christmas as the most important holiday of the year. Why? People plan for it, and they make sure that they spend time with their family, keep in touch, and show their LOVE on this occasion.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home